Wednesday, July 22, 2009

~ A Girl And Her Camera ~

I'm sure by now you all know how crazy I am about taking photos. Years ago, my favorite thing to take pictures of was my cat Twix. After she went missing, I just stop taking them. Picking up a camera was something I rarely ever did. Then I begin taking pictures of things outside that I thought were beautiful. For example: Flowers, Sunsets, Snowy Days, and many other things like that.

Just recently I've taken some pictures that have gotten a few compliments. I then got to thinking about how I could use those pictures. "Wouldn't it be great if I could get this picture on a shirt? Or on a Keepsake box?"

Once I come up with an idea, I immediately go after it.......

So here I am .....with a new blog & store for you all to check out! I'm I quick or what?

~ A Girl And Her Camera ~ <- Click!

No comments: