Monday, August 3, 2009

What Will She Post Next?

There's one thing about me that I am sure most of you don't know; and that is, I am a very sentimental person. I keep EVERYTHING if it has meaning to me!

It all started when my Dad give me this little metal box with a lock & key. I was about 7 then, I think. It wasn't much to look at during the time, but to me, it was the biggest thing! (If you grew up with siblings, I'm sure
you know how hard it is to keep everything safe)

I decorated this "chest" with stickers and put my most special things in it. - Bottle caps, old coins, my little clown from when I was a baby ..Most are little things my Dad found and gave to me. - I wouldn't trade it for anything in the world!

So. . .

What's the most special thing you own?
(Comment Below)

1 comment:

amilyn said...

A Teddy-Gram teddy bear my sister sent me from Texas when she went in the Air Force. I was 11 (1984) and it was the first time we'd been separated... she practically raised me. He's had many repairs over the years, soaked up many tears and when I sleep in a bed I STILL have to have him with me. His name is John Blake. :)