Friday, March 5, 2010

Testing Out My New Camera

Today I've been going around taking pictures with my new 12.1 megapixel camera that I got lastnight. One of my favorite hobbies is taking pictures. - Especially of nature and my "Little Man" Preston.

For the last few weeks, I've been watching these little purple flowers bloom on some of the trees here. I couldn't wait to capture them with my new camera. I'm not sure what they're called, but they are beautiful up close and have such a strong, lovely fragrance.

The picture on the left is the same tree. (I also love capturing the sun through tree branches)

I enjoy taking pictures of just about everything that's outside. Luckily for me, Spring is coming ..which means tons of flowers pictures will be posted here!

Preston has been getting some camera time, too He is very photogenic and loves to show himself off! I can't believe how big he's gotten. You don't realize how much time has past till you put an older & recent picture together.



Photobucket

No comments: