Monday, December 3, 2012

Very late "Kitty Tails"




I'm sorry for not keeping up with my "Kitty Tails" posts. Truth is, I haven't been to the Adoption Center since Nov. 15th. I've had a lot of things going on in my life and sadly it's kept me away from the one thing I enjoy doing. I'm hoping to be able to go back this week.

Since my last post, our lovely Callie finally got adopted (last week). She had been with us since June, so you can imagine my happiness when I hear she finally got a home! I'm going to miss Callie. It took months for her to finally ease up around us. I really got to "know" her during that time. I hope she is a happier girl now.


Last Friday, The Yavapai Humane Society had their opening for our first Photography Showcase. Three of my photos were included, along with other photos from fellow volunteers. I enjoyed being there. I've never had my photos printed, blown up and shown in public before, so it was a nice first for me. I got a lot of compliments on them. 


Hope you enjoy the pictures below!












Photobucket

2 comments:

Tyson said...

Well done and great to see some one else thinks so too

Anonymous said...

Great photos, your blogs are great reading also. Smiles