Tuesday, May 19, 2009

My life full of puppies and I'm loving it!


It's been day 6 since the puppies have arrived. - I can't wait for their little eyes to open!


Meet..


Spottie Bottom

Named for having little spots all over his nose/mouth and paws.



Spencer

The chocolate/white male. He always has a sweet look on his face!
(Of course they all do)



Pooh

Another chocolate/white boy, only this one has some black coloring, too.

He's got quite the belly on him!



Lily Hope

Sarah's only female out of the litter. I just adore this pup. Those itty bitty paws got a tight grip on my heart. She's the quiet one out of the whole litter. A slow eater, too. She's also the smallest one. Which worries me a bit. Her Brothers are double the size of her now, and they are fisty eaters. We're having to make sure she gets her share at the milk bar. Which is okay. - She is my baby girl.



I can't remember which two these are. I think the one laying over the other is named Harry. AKA Chubby Chops! He's the biggest!




1 comment:

Laura said...

Oh my gosh - they are precious! I'm glad to see them growing and the special attention Lily Hope is getting at the milk bar!