Sunday, June 21, 2009

Feeding Frenzy

We're moving again, so I probably won't be posting much for the next few weeks. It's not what I want ..The scenery won't be as nice and the weather will be much hotter (I hate the heat), but our prayer was answer. I must be grateful for that.

Along with the heartache of having to leave this area I love so dearly, I had to say goodbye to Clemy yesterday as she left with her new owners. (We couldn't take her along with us)

I wish with all my heart that things could be different. It is amazing how fast things can change. Even I have changed ..I just hope I will be stronger in the end because of it.

Besides the sad day, I did get one good thing out of it. I know you all will enjoy this part! I took some more pictures of the puppies during their feeding frenzy. It was great fun feeding them! They are just about ready to leave us now...








2 comments:

Dakota said...

They are beautiful!!! God bless them =)

Wishes Can Come True said...

Aaawwwwww Rebecca,they have grown so much over these last few weeks. I could eat them all on a Big Butty ...Without PNB ..So Sweet .