Monday, June 1, 2009

Tiny little puppy steps



All 7 of the puppies have opened their eyes now! I can't believe how big they are getting! They are also beginning to walk on all fours. What an excitement moment that was; seeing them walk for the first time!

Today we took them out of that open kennel and allowed them on the floor. (Under complete supervision, of course.)



It was so cute seeing them waddle around. - Each step melting my heart. After a few minutes on the ground ..and a few little puddles after. We put them back in the kennel to rest. I think their short adventure out had tired them out. They all cuddled up and fell asleep afterward!





After taking a few puppies pictures, I headed outside to get some fresh air & sunlight. As you can see, I took my dear friend, the camera, and took a few snap shots of the roses. I know you all must be getting tired of all these flower pictures, but I just can't get over how beautiful they are. The aroma they put out is absolutely beautiful, too. ~ Nature's perfume.

I've opened up another website/store for pictures like this. The website is designed for people to buy things with these pictures, and also use their own. I hope it becomes a hit soon.


2 comments:

Laura said...

Don't you want to smother those puppies with kisses? They are sooooo cute, and seeing them waddle around must have been fun!

Dakota said...

I love the the scent the new puppies had!!! They are very cute!!! =)