Monday, May 31, 2010

God Bless America & Our Soldiers


This is a beautiful photo of a giant American flag in Arizona. 
The photo is authentic, UN-Touched and was taken on regular Kodak 35mm film. The person who took the picture couldn’t believe the image created by the suns rays. 

For those that prefer to think that God is not watching over us…go ahead and ignore this...

For the rest of us…pass this on! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I've been thinking about our fallen Soldiers and those who are still in combat. That is what today, Memorial Day, is all about ..Remembering and giving thanks.
To some -- and I've seen these kind -- today is just a day off from work and a chance to go party and get drunk. I can't help but to find that to be disgraceful to all the men & women who fought for us and this beautiful Country. Where would we be without them? 

Take a moment and thank them. I am!


I hope everyone is having a nice, safe Memorial Day today
{ God Bless }

Photobucket

No comments: