Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Sweet Boy

Preston - aka "Little Man"
These last few weeks have been very nice when ever my "Little Man" is around. He's over a year old now and has turned into such a lovebug! When ever I'm on my computer, he's right there resting next to me. Like last night - I came into my bedroom and turned on the light. Preston was sleeping on the floor in a corner when he glanced up and noticed I was in the room. The very moment I sat down at my computer, he got up and laid himself next to me. He made me feel so loved when he did that.




Preston - our first day together

When I got Preston last year, I wasn't sure if I was ready for another cat after Twixy went missing. I told myself it would be many years before I ever considered it, but I guess the future had other plans for me when I was faced with the decision of choosing which kitten I wanted. -
{Click Here for Story} - At that time, I remember thinking I had made a mistake by allowing it, but looking back on it now, that was a very foolish thing to think; I would be lost now without the smiles Preston gives me.

He sure has turned into a handsome tom, hasn't he?!

Photobucket

No comments: