Friday, December 31, 2010

Reflecting ~


I've been doing a lot of thinking these last several days; reflecting back on 2010. I feel heavy hearted today with a lot of thoughts running through my mind. It's been a very difficult year from start to finish. I should be thrilled to see the last of it, but instead I just feel troubled. There's so many things I want for the new year - Happier times; Goals being achieved; Dreams becoming reality. Where will this new year lead me? ..and will it be better? This is just one of the many questions I keep asking myself. Among those many questions, are thoughts of friends I lost this year. I know I am not alone here when it comes to feeling this way. Despite the hard times, I will leave this year behind with a sense of new knowledge about myself and how life works. I feel I have a grown so much this year, and because of that, I have this strong determination to make sure 2011 doesn't control me, but I control it. I will start the first day with excitement; a smile, and a list of goals I want to accomplish. I want to grow more as a photographer and make that my profession. Who knows, maybe this time next year it will be?

To all who has followed my blog, I wish you a very Happy New Year! May your dreams come true and your heart be filled with everyday joy.

Photobucket

No comments: