Thursday, February 26, 2009

First Sign of Spring ~

A few weeks ago we had a snow storm, giving us about 8-14inches of snow! Waking up in the morning and seeing all that snow was incredible! Never in my life have I seen so much snow. Even Clemy - Our 6yr old Weimaraner - was excited about it!





Personally, I wish it snowed more often. I enjoyed every minute of having this snow. I was even crazy enough to spend a few hours outside to play in it! Though I didn't enjoy the cold I got afterward ..


As the result of all that snow melting, these little purple flowers have been blooming everywhere! They are so lovely.


So I took my walking companion, Clemy (Her full name is Clementine) and went out yesterday morning to take some pictures. Well, I'm sure by now you all know how I am about taking pictures. I could do it all day. - My two favorite things to capture is Nature & Pets.




To me, every single thing has it's own beauty. I see that when taking pictures ..which is why I enjoy it so much.

No comments: